Monday, January 12, 2009

Compliance

All us paramedics were handed the monthly Compliance Report today during our crew meeting. We (my company, that is) track the percentage of transported patients versus calls dispatched to and report this as a monthly percentage. Nationally accepted "standards" are right around 20% no transport, that is, we take about 80% of our patients to the hospital. These statistics also track the calls Cancelled by Fire, the DBAs, the No Patient found, and all Patient Refusals. So, here are my numbers.
  • Sept 08: 16.2% no transport
  • Oct 08: 20.5%
  • Nov 08: 13.5%
I think those are numbers to be proud of.

We also started a new shift bidding process today and I found out that I rank 4th in overall seniority in the company (not counting the three supervisors). Kinda cool, huh?

0 comments: