Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bookwormin' It

Thanks Bernice over at I Just Call It As I See It for the Bookworm Award.

Rules:Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!


My closest book is actually a stack of books that my wife and I just purchased for our Hawaii trip. So I'll go five books down into the stack...
On Call In Hell: A Doctor's Iraq War Story by Cdr. Richard Jadick. "... academic year, ROTC didn't amount to a whole lot more than putting on a uniform and marching around once in awhile. The summers, however, were an entirely different situation."

I'm looking forward to the read, especially knowing that I'll be reading it on a white sandy beach many, many miles away.


Now, my five picks:

WamBamThAmbulance
Yeah, I know he doesn't post frequently, but he's near my neck of the woods.


EMT to Paramedic
Another infrequent blogger, but someone I who I think has great potential. Show him some bloggin' love.


Sam over at
On the Clock
Seriously, it's Sam. How could I
not pass this award on to her.

As the Pump Turns
My new, favorite nursing blog about a very good nurse in a very tough job.


Epi over at
Pink, Warm, and Dry
On any given day her writing can make me laugh, smile, or cry.

3 comments:

Epijunky said...

You deserve it :) YAY!!!!

And thank you... Truly. Now I have to go and think.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much!

Medic61 said...

"Seriously, it's Sam. How could I not pass this award on to her."

D'awwww! Thank you! You totally made my night :)