Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conference Day 2

So I started the day with a great lecture on "Dirty Little Secrets of EMS," all the little things we do that we don't want to admit to. A little expository and embarrassing, but very funny and insightful. I continued with an ECG class by Bob Page--another excellent class with lots of information I'll be able to use in the field. I spent a lot of time with my dad today (who attended the conference and awards dinners with me) taking some BLS classes.

At lunch today, a ton of door prizes were given out--about $10,000 worth. I walked away with a new Littman stethoscope. Boo ya!

We go home in the morning with a 6 hour drive back to the coast, so I'm headed to bed.

1 comments:

Epijunky said...

I love Bob Page. One of my favorite presenters ever.

Glad you got a lot out of it :)