Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to Testing

I took the firefigher/paramedic test for Big Valley Fire Department yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good about it. It was the FireTEAM video test by ErgoMetrics which is a terrible test to take. Very long and very cheesy. I have been on a test-taking hiatus since I got my medic last year, so I'm a little rusty at the whole testing taking process. But I'm pretty hopeful as Big Valley is giving paramedic preference this year--a first for them. I've also taken the FireTEAM test before, so I knew what I was getting into. I'll find out in mid-August how I did. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Michael Morse said...

Good luck, I hope it all works out. I finally added your blog to my blogroll, sorry it took so long. Keep the good stuff coming!

.. said...

Ooh! Good luck! I'm sure you did great!