Friday, June 13, 2008

At Home EMT

After attending my niece's 4th birthday party on Saturday, my wife took a bad fall down a few concrete steps and broke her foot. Due to the location and type of break, the doctor's have put her on bed rest until we meet with a podiatrist next week. Chances are though, she'll be on bed rest through the rest of the summer.

Because she is out of work from this, it has caused me to readjust my schedule, both at work and at home, so that I can take care of her. I've had to shift around a lot of priorities and my blog has had to move down the list some. I plan to keep writing, but it won't be as often or as much. I know that's its only a small fracture, but with the two dogs and cat at home, plus house work, taking care of Meghan, and picking up extra shifts to make up for lost income, I'm going to be busy.

I know my readership has grown a lot in the last month, for that I'm truly thankful. It's great to be in a community with so many like minded people. Keep checking back often and know that I'm still reading all of yours.

Thanks

2 comments:

Lin said...

Hope it's better sooner. You get some rest, too. ;o)

.. said...

Remember to take care of yourself as well.