Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jaws Training

It's been 3 weeks since my last post and all for lack of anything exciting (or worth mentioning) happening. Yesterday though, I taught an MVA Trauma and Jaws class for the local EMT-Basic class. What's better than getting to cut up old cars with expensive, hydraulic tools?

Me and the Supervisor that I frequently write about. One of my best friends and the instructor for the EMT Class.
My good friend Mark, one of my fellow volunteers.

My older brother, Gordon, and the Supervisor.

A bit of good news--it looks like I'll be teaching the EMT Communications and Transportation class at the local community college next semester. My Supervisor recommended me for the job and I'm looking forward to injecting some fresh ideas into what has traditionally been a dull prerequisite class.

More to come soon, I promise.

0 comments: