Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My New Puppy

So I know it's been a very long time since I posted and a lot has happened since June. My wife and I bought a house and we're all moved in. We now have two dogs (up from zero in June), one of which we got just 2 days ago. Her name is Boomer (after the Battlestar Galactica character) and she's 2 1/2 months old. She's a black lab/retriever mix that we got from a rescue in Longview, Washington and she's as cute as can be. I'm so happy to finally have a puppy of my own. Our other dog, Lilly (a border collie mix we rescued from the pound) is very much my wife's dog.

I hope to be posting much more often now. I've been certified as a Paramedic since September and I have some stories to tell. I've also had time to read a little more and will be posting a few more book reviews soon. Also, check out the website for the Seaside Fire Department that I am now designing and maintaining.

0 comments: